Wife, Mom, Grandmother (MoMo) and Christian.

My photo
Abilene, TX - Texas, United States

Saturday, February 27, 2016

What gives?

OK. Trying and trying and trying to find a place to live and just trying to keep us afloat.  I just don't make enough to get us there and pray that we can get out there and stay there.  I just want a place for Cody to feel safe and get him organized and working hard and feeling good about himself. 

He feels safe where we are at and loves to be here and loves out here in the country, but just like his Daddy, he just wants a place to call his own.  I just want to be able to provide and try to keep us afloat.   I will be looking for another job to try and help supplement the one I have.  I am just so thankful for the one I have now.  I will just have to suck it up and work more.  

I have still been looking for another job, just haven't been telling anyone.  I am still on the hunt for the perfect job.  This one is good and like I said, I am very thankful.  It just isn't like the other cleaners that I worked at.  At least they kind of leave me alone.  Now some days, he just can't back off and let me be.  But, I guess most bosses are like that.  

Anyways, what gives man?  The harder we try, the harder it gets.  Our chances get slimmer and slimmer each time we try to get anything done or even try to get ahead.  That really drives me crazy.  We just cannot get things rolling because we get several set backs and just keeps setting us back each time. 

I just want to do the best I can and make sure my family is provided for and can be we can be together and happy.  I just want our son to proud of us no be embarrassed by us and want to hang out with us more.  I like hanging out with him and want to take him more places and be able to afford the other things that the other kids do, to a point.  I just want him to be able to experience the things that he needs to in his life.  I am so proud of him and want him to be proud of himself.  He is so awesome and I love that boy so much. 

Now, I am biased and I know it.  Just like all the mothers out there.  I love all my kids and wish them all the best and hope the devil will leave them alone and they can live for God and do the best they can.  I know they can.  Well, I have got to get back to my chores and get some things done.  Have a good weekend and a blessed Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment