Wife, Mom, Grandmother (MoMo) and Christian.

My photo
Abilene, TX - Texas, United States

Saturday, February 27, 2016

Free eye exams

As I sit here trying to find a dang eye doctor place that is open on a Saturday, I am getting more and more disappointed.  Does anyone not get glasses or contacts in Brownwood on Saturday?   Give me a break.  This is really the only time I wanted to do it.  I am really really wanting and needing a new pair of glasses or contacts.  Maybe it will make my headaches go away.  I hope so.  I will also include a link for all of us poor folks that need assistance with getting an exam and our glasses and etc.  It is:   http://www.allaboutvision.com/eye-exam/free-exam.htm  

There you will be able to find out some useful information and hopefully get yours or your spouses or your children some affordable exams or eye glasses.

I am still on the hunt here and will let you know or will post a pic.  Happy hunting for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment