Wife, Mom, Grandmother (MoMo) and Christian.

My photo
Abilene, TX - Texas, United States

Friday, February 19, 2016

Bible study

     I really wanted to do bible study this evening.  Man it is late, but I got it done and feel really good about it.  There were so many roadblocks to conquer just to get here.  Internet issues, computer issues, my son having an asthma attack and his inhaler has run out and he had to take a breathing treatment but the dog chewed up his breathing apparatus.  So, we had to use southern ingenuity to fix him another one that worked and the breathing machine gave us problems but we finally got it and now I am done with my Armor of God study and I feel good.  I cannot believe I am even up this late.  I didn't get a bit of sleep the night before because my husband abscessed tooth was hurting him so bad. I tried all of the home remedies and everything I could concoct up that I saw on YouTube or read when I Googled it.  These late nights are really wearing me down and I started my new job on Tuesday and I am just pooped.  

     But, I am filled with the Holy Spirit and just feel so much better for taking the time to listen to Priscilla Shirer and take part in the Armor of God Study and learn so much.  Now this is just my first week even though I have been to one of the studies at church for ladies night.  I have the book now and know what I am up against and I am ready for this.  Thanks to my mother-in-law who introduced me to this study and now it has lit a fire under me to suit up and put on my armor and get into this battle and fight!!!

      Thank you Jesus!!  Y'all have a blessed day!!!

     It's Friday!!!  Have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment