Wife, Mom, Grandmother (MoMo) and Christian.

My photo
Abilene, TX - Texas, United States

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Need Prayers and Spiritual Guidance

If anyone out there can pray for us it would be much appreciated.  We have been having some problems with some supernatural things that have been happening in the evil spirit way and I am just needing some guidance and some prayer.  We are also needing prayer in the aspect of our marriage.  

We are struggling to get back into society from being incarcerated, addicted to an illegal substance and just all-around family stuff.  I really want to get back into church and just be normal and raise our son and be good people so to speak. 

I have a job that I have applied for and really want that I can do really well and hope the man calls me on Monday to go do it.  I just pray that I can do this and get us going on this part of our lives.  We have no house, no money, no jobs and just need to get the ball rolling on applying for HUD and getting things that need to be done, done and keep going.  If you can help, please do.  God bless you and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment