Wife, Mom, Grandmother (MoMo) and Christian.

My photo
Abilene, TX - Texas, United States

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Headaches slow you down

      My head is pounding.  I've taken some Aleve, let's hope they kick in soon.  I've got to get going and not be late for my first day at this job.  I am super excited, but this damn headache is stealing my joy.  Argh!!!  I wanted to be rested and ready for this, but I hurt too bad to sleep and my husband kept waking me up all night.  Dammit.  I just wanted to be prepared for a day of hard work since I know it is going to be hot, noisy and I'm in a new place.  I will get through this.  

      Well, I made it through the day.  It wasn't too bad, but different.  It was hot, as I knew it would be. Working for the cleaners is a really hot job but I had done it before and I can handle it.  It is just hard coming in and working for someone new and there is different equipment, but essentially the same.  I just have to learn how they do it.  As always though, it is the quality, not the quantity that keeps the customers coming back.  I totally agree and not just because I am slow.  I am very picky and like to do a good job.  I don't want anyone to not take their time if it were my shirt and I was having to pay to have it pressed.  They want to look good and I want to do a good job.  That is all there is to it.

      Now, after coming home, I was pleasantly surprised that my husband had mopped, vacuumed, did the dishes and all of the laundry.  He had even made the bed.  I am so proud of him and glad he felt like getting up and taking care of all of those things so that my mother-in-law and I did not have to when we got home.  To top it all off, he even cooked us supper.  I am really blessed to have him and I cannot express how proud I am of him and I am so lucky to be his wife.  I love that man with all my heart and I like I always say, he is my FOREVER.  Well, I've to go back at it again tomorrow morning, so I have to get some sleep.  MAYBE.  If I can get him to sleep tonight.  This not sleeping is driving me crazy.  But, that is another story.  LOL  Good night everyone & God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment