Wife, Mom, Grandmother (MoMo) and Christian.

My photo
Abilene, TX - Texas, United States

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I hope someone I know reads this...



Well, first of all I need to correct something that was in an earlier post.  I wrote something about not wanting to kill myself and I forgot a word.  I did not put don't and therefore it showed that I had wanted to commit suicide.  Now, I know that is NOT an option.  I will never do that.  I am teaching my son that suicide is not an option.  We have known several people who have done it and his father's best friend tried one night.  That is just something that we tell the boys that is unacceptable.  There are several teachings and I will talk about some and give examples in the bible.

Next, I also want to apologize to my mother-in-law.  I said some things that I did not mean and I am sorry.  I know you are reading this.  I was mad that day and wish I could take them back.  I could delete the post, but I am going to leave it to show that I was wrong and that I have learned from it.  I am still very sorry.  I know that you are helping us and I was very angry with her and I know lashing out is not the answer.

I just wish there was a way to fix all the wrong done in our lives whether it be what we have done or what has been done to us.  I know, I know, we don't live in a fantasy world.  I guess I am just too naive to realize sometimes, but I want to be positive and at least try.  Right now my husband and I are arguing because of his hard-headedness.  I know I am hard-headed too but what else can I do?  I pray that the Lord opens our eyes to see and hear what we need to hear.  I am so tired of arguing over nothing.  I cannot take this anymore!!!  I have been trying to be positive and now I am afraid I am not going to be able to stay positive.  I hate the way he talks to me.  So much hatred.  It is not fair.  I am trying to help him and I get pushed away and told how stupid I am for trying.  I am broken and cannot be repaired anymore.  Will I ever find my way back?  Please Lord help me.  I just hope someday soon we can find our happiness again.

No comments:

Post a Comment