Wife, Mom, Grandmother (MoMo) and Christian.

My photo
Abilene, TX - Texas, United States

Monday, February 1, 2016

One of my burdens lifted.....

As I sit here feeling the Texas breeze through the windows, I am a happy momma.  My son decided to commit himself to Christ yesterday at church.  I have been worried that he would not act in time and would not get another chance "if tomorrow never comes".  I am just so happy that he can now say he is saved and we can all be happy.  I have been talking to him about it, but not pressuring him.  My husband and I were afraid we would scare him off or he would just downright defy us.  I am so glad he made the right decision.  This is a blessing on our part.  I am so happy and so ready for all that is to come.  Thank you Jesus.










No comments:

Post a Comment