Wife, Mom, Grandmother (MoMo) and Christian.

My photo
Abilene, TX - Texas, United States

Sunday, February 28, 2016

Just can't do it...

It is so hard to be a good person.  I cannot believe how hard it is to be a good person.  When you are a drug addict, it is hard to get a fair shake.  I know that is no excuse but we are trying hard to get our lives back together.  I know that we cannot try hard enough to do what we need to do.   We work hard everyday to repair the damage that has been done to our lives due to the evil hold that illegal drugs has on you.  Now, I do not know if many of you understand, but it is an eye-opening experience.  

I love my husband and I love my life.  I just hope I can educate or help someone with what I am writing.  

Man, we worked our ass off today to help a good friend and is wife get some things done today.  Needless to say, we would have done that when we were on dope but, we really wanted to help them out and keep going and doing good.  I know we missed church this morning, but we could not help that.  We only have so much time before our friend has to go back to work, I will go back to work in the morning and his wife has so much homework since she is going back to school, it is not funny.

I too, am proud of us, even though I am writing this and I am about to pass out from exhaustion.  I got a sunburn and so did my husband.  But, sometimes we just have to do what we can and do what is right for other people. 

I am not saying that is what we do ALL of the time, BUT, we at least try.  I really want to be a better person and I will help everyone I can and do all I can to be that better person.  I love my family and want to be the best I can be.  I really hope one day that we can be proud of ourselves again.

Have a wonderful day tomorrow and have a blessed week.  I know I will.

God bless you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment