Wife, Mom, Grandmother (MoMo) and Christian.

My photo
Abilene, TX - Texas, United States

Sunday, January 31, 2016

DPS Indigence Information

I did some research and found some web links that are to be very helpful to me:

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/DriverLicense/IndigencyProgram.htm

https://www.txsurchargeonline.com/Indigence.aspx

I will be printing out the form and filling it out soon.  I really need to get this from over my head and move on and get my license back.  It is hard to do anything without a valid ID.  It really sucks when I cannot haul off scrap iron, pawn anything or even buy cigarettes at some stores.  And to get and ordinary picture ID, it takes the whole file cabinet.  You have to have your suspended or expired ID, 2 forms of bills from your household (with your name on them), a copy of my birth certificate, a copy of my marriage license, school transcripts and something else I can't remember.  Pppffffewww!!!  I just want a standard picture ID.  Well, that has taken a back seat until I can get this Indigent stuff out of the way.  Someday soon I will have my license and be legal.  But for now, I just side-seat drive.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment