Wife, Mom, Grandmother (MoMo) and Christian.

My photo
Abilene, TX - Texas, United States

Friday, April 1, 2016

Photography...



      My son and his photos are too cool.  He has an eye for certain situations and just loves to set some scenes up.  He just has a knack of finding the right snapshot most days.  He loves to play with the filters on all of the phone camera and apps.  Now that he has a new phone and it has so many to choose from he is ecstatic.  He can do thermal imaging and stencil and even kaleidoscope.  He just loves it.  These photos here today a few he took on his Windows Lumina phone that I just love.  I will try to include some from the new phone and even a few of mine that we took.  I really want to get him a camera.  I really would like for him to experience the way it feels to look through the lens and imagine the shot.  I want to get him a Canon.  I love the Canon Eos Rebel.  I used one for years when I was on the Yearbook Staff in high school and just cannot image using another.  I used one when my step-mother-in-law had a vintage western photography business.  Man, we had thousands of photos of the horses, sunsets and just old barns and stuff.  Maybe that is where Cody got the yearning for photography from.  I used to just take him riding in the pasture and snap photos.  He was a ham back then.  Now he still is, but mostly selfies.  LOL

    I just think it is cool that my son loves to take photos just like me  I really love to catch people, animals and even the scenery.  My favorite thing right now is heart-shaped things in nature.  Our preacher talked about it one Sunday and it makes me think like him.  God loves us and that is one of the many ways he reminds us of his love.  I love to see heart-shaped cactus, leaves or anything in nature.  I have mostly pics of those and Cody had mostly sunsets and horizons.  But, anyways I love to see what he comes up with each time.  He is my little boy even though he is not so little.  When we went to visit his Dad in jail, Tommy said it looked like he grew a foot.  He is getting so big and I just love him so much and that is why MY recovery is so important.  I know that Tommy is being put through his recovery/detox by being in jail, but my son is helping me with mine.  He knows what is going on because I tell him everything.  I mean EVERYTHING.  That boy knows who is fake and who is real because I am teaching him.  Talk about the "School of Hard Knocks".  Cody knows how to read people and can spot a fake.  He knows who is trying to use who and can keep them at arms length.  








     Now I know that he is only 13, but he can be very sneaky and fool a lot and I mean a lot of people into thinking he is just a big old dummy.  That boy is smart.  He knows how to play the part to be a clown and to secretly be gathering info to see if he needs later.  He is not a malicious person, but he could be if crossed too many times.  Right now there is someone he will not talk to due to the treatment he received.  Now they are still trying to buy him off with certain items and he just doesn't want them.  So, if it is edible, I eat it or give it away.  If it's usable, I keep it and use it or give it to someone who needs it.  I don't sell it.  I need money, but if I have something someone needs, I will just give it to them because I have been there.  Heck, I'm still there and can only go up from here.  Well, will try and post more later.  Blogger keeps deleting my drafts so I have to rewrite them at least twice so it takes me longer to publish a blog.  Have a good Saturday.  We have to get up early and get ready.  We are going to see Tommy in the morning and I am super excited.  God bless.
Keep smiling and looking upward and it will all work out.




No comments:

Post a Comment