Wife, Mom, Grandmother (MoMo) and Christian.

My photo
Abilene, TX - Texas, United States

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Family, or is it? I don't know anymore...l

I really love my family.  My sons and our daughter and my husband and  our granddaughter.  Now we have some additions, lots of them, due to who we are living with.  They have treated us just like family.  Tracy and I seem like sisters since we are alike in a lot of ways and we have the same ideas, granted, not all of the time.  But, we think alike in most aspects.  


Now don't get me wrong, we are not perfect.  LOL.  But, we are trying to get by and help each other out, like family is supposed to do.  I am trying to do what I can to help out and they are doing what they can.  I appreciate them letting us stay here and I'm not just saying that because she might be reading it.  They did not have to take in a middle-aged woman with a bottom-less pit of a 13 year old and all our drama.  My husband being in jail is the least of the problems due to other baggage and issues.  


I just love my family so much.  And I want what is best for them.  That includes if we have to sacrifice something.  Right now I am having to live without the love of my life and I can't wait for him to come home.  I need to see and feel him everyday.  My son needs him here everyday.  I am lost without him. I pray we can bring him home soon.

My family is my life and it is hard for me to be without all of them.  Cody understands when I become a sobbing mess and tries to help me.  Freckles mostly takes over and licks my face.  He has helped me so much too.  They know that I don't want to break, but when I do, it is bad.  I have had a migraine for two days and I have been praying and praying my husband will get out soon.  The devil is trying to get inside my head and make me think awful thoughts and I am trying to resist.  I pray I can do this.  Please Lord keep those people away and don't let my husband contact them again.  Those people are no good and I don't want to see her or anyone of their kind around him or my sons ever again.  They are not wanted here.  She can leave and never come back and I will be happy.  It will not be the case though.  I have been trying for 15 years and they always come back because they always want MY husband to take care of them.  They need to stay away.  HE IS MY HUSBAND. I think they need to learn how to take care of themselves or find someone who can.  I am done.  My husband loves me and I love him.  Why can't they just leave us alone?

I am so tired and weary.  I sit here looking through old pics and think of my boys.  They love their dad and hopefully will see him soon.  I am so tired of crying.  God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment