Wife, Mom, Grandmother (MoMo) and Christian.

My photo
Abilene, TX - Texas, United States

Sunday, April 3, 2016

My dog Freckles



Freckles is just a miracle.  His mom had 10 pups total.  There were solid brown, solid black and only two speckled or freckled.  There was Freckles who is red, brown, tan and white and there is Toby who is black, silver and white.  Out of the 10 pups, only 3 survived.  Freckles is one and the other two barley made it from what I understand.  I took Freckles early to help the mom out since she had 10 and Freckles really never stayed up by the others anyways.  He was very loud and it bothered the owner of the mom.  The mom was a chocolate lab and the dad was a blue pit.  Pictured below is the dad, our blue pit, Blue.  Miss that boy everyday.  He was my husband's dog and he was the best.  Now, the mother of the pups, Pebbles is deceased too.  She died a week after I took Freckles.  Come to find out, she had been sick and I guess she passed through her milk to the other pups and 7 of them died.  Now like I said, I took Freckles early because he was different and that the owner of the mom didn't like him being so loud and staying off alone.  Thank God I took him is why he is healthy and alive today.  He is my baby.  He is huge now and will be two on July 4th.  But, I wouldn't take for him.  



I love my little Freckles.  He is the best dog I have ever had.  During my recovery and while Tommy is incarcerated.  This dog is my therapy.  He listens to me, lets me cry and tries to make it better, he is just an all around help.  Cody and Freckles get along most days.  They play a lot and fight a lot.  But, in any case I know I got a good, smart dog and at least he loves my husband or one of them would have to go.  And I guess I would have to find a good home for my husband to go to.  Ha Ha.  Just kidding.  They would have to suck it up and go on.  I would not give up my husband, my son or my dogs.  I love them all and my other sons and my daughter.  I love my family and it is us against the world.





























Above is pictures of  Freckles enjoying the fan.  He is such a ham.  He loves to lay in front of the air conditioner and the fan.  He really cracks me up.  I love that boy.  He may be a Daddy soon.  More on that later.  God bless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment