Wife, Mom, Grandmother (MoMo) and Christian.

My photo
Abilene, TX - Texas, United States

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Patience...



I am really in need of some patience.  I am sitting here singing the Guns 'N Roses song. "Just a little patience, yeah yeah"  I guess it kind of calms me down.  It just gets me to singing that song anyways. Right now I don't have much patience left.  I am trying not to lose my temper and not get mad over every little thing.  It is hard for me not to say some things and hard for me to ask for help and point out the obvious.  I really really appreciate the help I have been receiving and want so much to be able to pay them back and not have that hanging over my head each day.  

Tommy tells me not to worry too much about it, but I really do worry about and I hate to even hint or ask for help.  Now I have gone and asked all of my family for help. Now no one is jumping up to help.  I cannot even get a response from my messages, either voice or text or even Facebook messaging. Am I that bad?  Have I burned my bridges?  I did not think that I have been asking too much of them.  My aunt has helped me a few times the last two weeks since I have had technical issues with my PayPal.  Thanks to her, I could get a few sales calls done and make a few bucks.  I really, really need help to make this work since I think we are down to the last leg of this journey.
I am really excited that I got an offer from United Supermarkets.  I really wanted the job and had my second interview yesterday.  It will be paying more per hour starting out since I have experience.  I got another call today and got a job offer from Driveline and I think I'm gonna take it.  It pays $2.00 an hour more than the United job's starting pay.  But, I really would rather do the merchandising job and really would like the freedom and the flexibility and even more money an hour.  I am super excited and thank God for this.  I am trying to get my life together and really want this opportunity.  The Lord had been with me and my family and now is the test and more and more positive things are going to happen.  I just need to keep on track and keep going.  I'm so proud and cannot wait to tell Tommy about it and since I cannot talk to him right now, I can tell him when I go see him in the morning.  I am super excited and can't wait until we leave to go see him.  Man, I guess I need to get some sleep so I can get up and get ready in the morning.

Good night and God bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment