Wife, Mom, Grandmother (MoMo) and Christian.

My photo
Abilene, TX - Texas, United States

Sunday, August 20, 2017

New house, new possibilities

Oh my gosh. I can't believe it,  but here we are. Finally getting our shit together. I hope. It's a hard road, but I'm willing to travel it instead of doing the wrong things in life and having everyone look down on me and making me feel like crap. I (We) are winning.  Not losing. If anyone has a problem with that, they can kiss my ass. Most of our so called friends want us to fail so we can be just like them to make them feel better.  Not gonna fail assholes.  They just need to learn to be happy for us because Tommy and I care about each other and our kids. So, our road to recovery may be long and bumpy, but we wouldn't have it any other way. Life isn't easy. God has a plan. You just have to have the patience and faith to hang in there.  Love my family so much. Gotta go for now. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment