Wife, Mom, Grandmother (MoMo) and Christian.

My photo
Abilene, TX - Texas, United States

Monday, August 28, 2017

Cody's first day of High School ruined

So upset. Cody's first day of high school is ruined by a person who tried to bully me around and threaten me. She won't threaten my husband to his face but threaten to send him to prison to me to torture me. She has threatened me for the last time with her LIES. I'M TIRED OF HEARING GET LIES!! That is all that comes out of her mouth. She threatened to kill me today. All her nasty voicemails and horrific texts will make a good laugh when it is over but right now I'm sick. I am just tired of people running over me and thinking they are better than me. She needs to stop and realize the situation before she opens her mouth. And to call me a lazy day bitch is uncalled for. Man, I wian she would take a gander in the mirror. It may show her the truth. I know that people who are unhappy try very hard to make others unhappy to make them feel better. I have been praying for her, my husband, my son and for myself to keep calm and let this blow over. I will not be talked to like that. She will continue to be hung up on and her texts ignored if she continues to act that way. I will not let her talk to me or my family like that. I'm done with this devil of a person. There is no forgiveness unless God Himself has me forgive this person. My husband is standing behind me 100 percent and I am standing behind him the same. I don'tknow why people have to lie and threaten people. It makes me sick. It literally makes me sick. My blood pressure is way high right now and I have a massive headache and I want to throw up. This has got to stop. I am done with this person even though they are my husband's family. He has had told me that after today we will not have anything to do with her since she has threatened our family. I am ranting out my frustrations since she ruined my son's first day. She threatened to come up there to the school to assault me and kill me. I swear. I pray that she can live with her actions. I pray for all in this situation and pray noone is hurt more than they are now.  We can survive this. God is in our side. God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment