Wife, Mom, Grandmother (MoMo) and Christian.

My photo
Abilene, TX - Texas, United States

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

whine, whine, whine...

Evidently I can only whine about not being able to talk to Tommy.  But, all my son can do is whine about his new phone.  But, at least he has not been on it as much since we moved.  He's got a plan with data and can get on the internet at anytime and all that.  Just we have horrible service.  Oh well, we had that at the other place as well.  Anyways, still waiting for my old man to call.  I just wish he was made aware of when someone puts money on their account for the phones.  That would just seem logical to me.  From what the jailers tell me, he only gets a receipt for when someone puts money on his books.  It is all done by the same company anyway, but I guess I am asking too much.

Well, I got to talk to Tommy finally. Thanks to Angela. I guess I will never understand her. Tommy tries to help me, but can't do it either. I am also not like that. I really care about people and want to help them. I don't want recognition. I just truly like to make people happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment