Wife, Mom, Grandmother (MoMo) and Christian.

My photo
Abilene, TX - Texas, United States

Monday, March 21, 2016

Things are getting better...

I know this because I am willing to go the extra mile to make sure it happens. I love my family and I have only wanted the best, but as they say, "shit happens". I know I gripe about my family issues, but I am sure that rehab is not the answer for me since I have been clean and sober for months. I do not need meth nor any other drugs. Beer does not even taste as good as it did. I know that Tommy was ordered to go to rehabilitation, but he may or may not need it. I just need him to understand that now we have a leg to stand on since one of the qualifications for disability is being addicted to a drug, etc. Now, I know there is more to it, but I'm willing to research it and get this done too. I know that I take on too much but really want to help and not hurt. Tommy will be out soon and we will be happy. God bless, more later. Good night, sleep well.

No comments:

Post a Comment