Wife, Mom, Grandmother (MoMo) and Christian.

My photo
Abilene, TX - Texas, United States

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

It's difficult these days...


I may be whining, but these are hard times.  It is hard for anyone to be a parent, a spouse or anyone who cares.  I am so unprepared for all of this.  What can I do?  I am really so tired of everyone telling me what to do and me not having a choice of what i want.  I am doing what my husband tells me to do and a lot of people have a problem with that.

I am so unhappy that my husband is in jail, but we knew this was going to happen.  We both knew that sooner or later he would get caught by the warrants.  Now we are both glad that is sooner, I think. Either way, there is no way I can do much about it.  I want to try and round up some money to get him out, but he will have to go back when he serves time, so what do I do?  I guess it all counts toward it, I don't know.  I do not have enough money to get him out of jail at the moment, but can put down a down payment. I am trying to get a job close to out new residence so I don't have to travel.  My son has kids his age he can hang out with and seems to be having a more fun time, especially socially.  I just have all of the people sticking there nose in my business and I don't like it.  Right now I am so sick I can barely type this. My blood pressure is so high, I am about to pass out.  

I talked to my husband and he tells me to do what needs to be done.  I am.  He left it all up to me and that is what I plan to do.  I am fighting an uphill battle but with God on my side, we can win and keep going.

God bless!!  Have a wonderful rest of the week and I will be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment