Wife, Mom, Grandmother (MoMo) and Christian.

My photo
Abilene, TX - Texas, United States

Monday, June 26, 2017

Still on our path...

It's been a while and I have been working and working everyday.  But, we are getting to stand more and more on our feet and on our own. We are not dependent on anyone as it should be... We are happy but tired and we just love being together. Our little family is killing it. We got this and so on and so on. I love my husband and my son and we are gonna make it.

Our life has been getting better and better everyday.  We are staying focused on God and each other.  I am so proud of my husband and my son for keeping going.  Right now Cody has swimmer's ear in both ears and is a little puny, but will soon be getting better.  We had a scare yesterday about his blood pressure and the possibility of diabetes.  I am working on getting him an appointment with a new pediatrician to get it all checked out.  I was extremely surprised when the Dr. said is lungs were clear.  I have been waiting a long time for that.  He has been doing better controlling his asthma.  I just pray we can keep it under control.  I love my family and want the best for them.

Well, Freckles is now 4 years old.  I love my little boy.  He means the world to me and I don't know what I would do without him.  He has been there for me when I needed him and not known what to do.  When Tommy was locked up he kept me sane and I am just glad that is all behind us now.  I am just so happy that we have put all of that behind us.  We are still paying for the probation each week and trying to pay it off.  We are still behind and we are trying like hell to pay it off.  But we are now getting the balance lower and lower each week.  We are trying so hard to pay off our tickets and surcharges and all that we owe.  I am praying every day to keep trying even though we don't make enough each week or every two weeks.  I know we can make it and just keep rising.  There is no going back to where we were.  I will not go back down that road and don't want to go through that hell again.  I love my family so much and there is no way we need to subject ourselves to that junk and filth again.

I am a fat old lady now, but I like to be fat and sassy.  Cody and I have decided that we are going to lose weight no matter what.  But, I am going to do it in a healthy way, not on dope like last time.  My recovery is very important and so is mine and Cody's health.

God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment