Wife, Mom, Grandmother (MoMo) and Christian.

My photo
Abilene, TX - Texas, United States

Monday, January 25, 2016

Ok, now I really need to get back into this.  I have been so busy chasing my own tail and trying to find a job and a place to live that I need to get our story out there.  I have been racking my brain trying to find a way to get our side of the story out to the public.  But, I cannot get too much of the story typed without interruption.  I just need to figure out a good way to get it rolling.  I need to also research about the indiginent hearings that I need to apply for.  I read something about it one day and shared it on Facebook.  I will look up the link and share it tomorrow and let everyone know what can be done for your traffic tickets and fines that the Texas people need to know about.  For now, have a great night and I will be back tomorrow.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment