Wife, Mom, Grandmother (MoMo) and Christian.

My photo
Abilene, TX - Texas, United States

Friday, January 1, 2016

Giving Up...

There are times I just don't know how we make it.  I just want to throw my hands up and walk away or ask God to take me home.  I mean REALLY home. I am not a weak-minded person and don't want to take my own life, but it is hard not to think along those lines when NOTHING, I mean NOTHING goes right for us.  It is getting really hard to stay positive about anything.  I am so down and have to keep putting that smile on my face and giving my husband and son pep-talks to be positive.  I just feel myself slipping into that dark place where I'm afraid I won't get out of.  It is affecting my health and our lives could be ruined.  I am now trying to start the business with crowdfunding and anything I can think of.  Please pray for my family.  I am going to keep trying to write and keep trying to start the business even though there are so many distractions and set backs.  Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment