Wife, Mom, Grandmother (MoMo) and Christian.

My photo
Abilene, TX - Texas, United States

Monday, October 25, 2021

Blessed, dressed and ready for the day...

     Taking the grandbabies to their doctor appointments today.  They have missed a few the doctor's office told me.  But, we will get them back on track.  I was told that they were up to date and had been going. Another lie.  I hate being lied to.  Just tell me the truth and deal with it.  I really hoped their mother would get out of this lying stage or whatever it is.  I know it works for her for others, but not me.  Anyways, we are going to try and keep up with all of the appointments that are needed for their health and whatever CPS wants the kids to be evaluated on.  

    We are not fans of CPS and will probably not ever be.  We have had dealings with them even before we were on drugs.  They have been horrible to us then and even more so when we were getting clean and caring for our youngest son.  There are many families out there that need CPS to get involved, but for someone to call CPS on us was uncalled for.  I am well aware of who did it and have forgiven them, but in our case, it was a joke.  All I can say is we were on our way to getting clean regardless and that almost pushed us back into hell.  I have never called CPS on anyone and do not plan to.  I hate though when you hear people saying "I'm going to call CPS on you".  I just wish those folks would think before they speak.


    I at first had a hard time with this new change, but I think I am getting the hang of it again.  I was frustrated at first because our daughter could not take care of these kids.  And to be honest, it is hard, but we are in a position to take care of them because others cannot.  We are in recovery and CPS at first told us that we would not be able to keep the kids but, they changed their minds when they found out the other choices.  Now that tells you that we are the better fit if you can believe that.

    


    
    It just brings a smile to my face each time Tommy loves on these babies.  I know they make him so happy and that just makes me the happiest woman in the world.  Tommy is my forever and I love him so much.  This is a struggle for us, but we have faith in God and we will make it.  I have no idea who reads this or if anyone reads this, but I feel better just putting my feelings down and I also feel better when I talk to God and pray about all of this that is going on.



    Well, the time has come to get everything rounded up that needs to be rounded up.  It is not too much with a toddler and an infant, but it can be overwhelming at times.  Cody helped me get a new stroller the other day when we bought a better car seat for Nova and let me tell you it is so much better.  The car seat snaps into the stroller just like the base and has a seat for Peyton and I love it.  It makes trips to the park, the store, and now to the doctor so much better.  
    
    I hope everyone has a blessed day and be happy and kind.  Lord knows we all need it.


No comments:

Post a Comment